Foreign Workers Insurance
They work hard for you. Give them the protection they need.
Foreign Workers Insurance Guarantee (FWIG)
Foreign Workers Plus (FW Plus)
The Foreign Workers PLUS is designed for employers who wish to top up personal accident coverage for their foreign workers.
- Accidental death or permanent disablement: RM10,000
- Medical and surgical expenses: RM2,000
- 24-hour worldwide coverage
- Extended to cover Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion, Hijacking, Food and Gas Poisoning, Drowning, Unprovoked Murder and Assault, Insects, Snakes and Animal Bites, Disappearance, Natural Disaster, Exposure to Natural Elements and Motorcycling
Foreign Workers Hospitalization and Surgical (FWHS or SKHPPA)
The Foreign Workers Hospitalisation and Surgical (FWCS or SKHPPA) is specially designed in view of increasing hospital and surgical costs and to reduce the financial burdens of employers of foreign workers in Malaysia in the event of hospital admission of their foreign workers due to an accident or illness. FWCS/SKHPPA allows foreign workers a cashless admission into government hospitals under a Third (3rd) Class Room and Board basis but exception is given to cases which require emergency treatment at private hospitals.
- Daily hospital room & board: Up to 30 days; Up to RM160 per day
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): Up to 15 days
- Hospital supplies and services, operating theatre, surgical fees, anaesthetist fees, ambulance fees / medical report fees
- In-hospital physician visits: Up to 30 days
- In-hospital specialist consultation visits: Up to 30 days
- Maximum overall annual limit: RM20,000