Foreign Workers Insurance
They work hard for you. Give them the protection they need.
In Malaysia, foreign workers are employed in the sectors of manufacturing, construction, plantation, agricultural, services and domestic help such as restaurant, cleaning services, cargo handling, launderette, golf course caddy, barber, wholesale and retail, textile, metal scraps and recycle activities, welfare homes and hotels.
Foreign Workers Insurance Guarantee (FWIG)
Foreign Workers Insurance Guarantee (FWIG) is a guarantee required by the Malaysian Immigration Department from employers as a security deposit for the employment of foreign workers in Malaysia. FWIG guarantees to cover repatriation expenses in the event where your foreign worker is required by the authorities to be sent back to his country origin during his stay in Malaysia. Duration of cover set by the Immigration Department is eighteen (18) months. A new FWIG is required upon renewing the foreign workers permit. The total premium payable varies depending on the nationality of the foreign worker and Allianz underwriting requirements.
Foreign Workers Plus (FW Plus)
The Foreign Workers PLUS is designed for employers who wish to top up personal accident coverage for their foreign workers.
- Accidental death or permanent disablement: RM10,000
- Medical and surgical expenses: RM2,000
- 24-hour worldwide coverage
- Extended to cover Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion, Hijacking, Food and Gas Poisoning, Drowning, Unprovoked Murder and Assault, Insects, Snakes and Animal Bites, Disappearance, Natural Disaster, Exposure to Natural Elements and Motorcycling
Foreign Workers Hospitalization and Surgical (FWHS or SKHPPA)
The Foreign Workers Hospitalisation and Surgical (FWCS or SKHPPA) is specially designed in view of increasing hospital and surgical costs and to reduce the financial burdens of employers of foreign workers in Malaysia in the event of hospital admission of their foreign workers due to an accident or illness. FWCS/SKHPPA allows foreign workers a cashless admission into government hospitals under a Third (3rd) Class Room and Board basis but exception is given to cases which require emergency treatment at private hospitals.
- Daily hospital room & board: Up to 30 days; Up to RM160 per day
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): Up to 15 days
- Hospital supplies and services, operating theatre, surgical fees, anaesthetist fees, ambulance fees / medical report fees
- In-hospital physician visits: Up to 30 days
- In-hospital specialist consultation visits: Up to 30 days
- Maximum overall annual limit: RM20,000